Rush Street Interactive was formed in 2012 as an independent company to focus on the development & operations of iGaming products & services, operating all product categories including in sports & casino. In 2018, RSI started operations in Colombia as one of the 17 companies authorized by Coljuegos for online gambling operations. With two-years of operations in Colombia, RSI is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior CRM Analyst to join the team.
Who are you?
• You have a passion for gaming, sports/casino.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that requires balancing many tasks simultaneously. You can keep tasks organized and prioritize accordingly.
• You pay close attention to detail and can manage tasks and projects independently or in a team based setting.
• You think big. You are practical. You are versatile. You take initiative and get things done. You flourish in a hands-on role.
• You are an enthusiastic collaborator who is honest and transparent in all interactions and actions.
• You have strong integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior at all times.
• You are ambitious and a self-starter who is motivated by making a real impact on the business
• You are curious and test theories utilizing previous learnings. You consider that there is always a better way.
• You are creative. You can accomplish tasks in different ways depending on resources, timelines, and prioritizations. You express your ideas.
• You are not afraid to give your opinion.
What will you do?
• Execute marketing activities to ensure timeliness and completeness of campaigns.
• Provide subject matter expertise and support on web-based tools used to create and send campaigns based on requirements.
• Import data, set up campaigns, promotions, export campaign metrics.
• Work with engineering to ensure proper understanding and set up of new CRM related product futures.
• Work with engineering to adapt campaigns used in other jurisdictions to the Colombian market.
• Assist with analysis and future campaign and execution suggestions.
• Perform and oversee quality assurance for all aspects of a campaign.
• Assist in campaign ideation through execution and analysis. This includes providing ideas, writing copy for promotions and campaigns, creating templates, scheduling and executing campaigns, pulling and analyzing performance metrics.
• Review findings, coordinate and/or make necessary updates and ensure changes are thoroughly validated.
• A/B test campaigns on an ongoing basis and make required HTML, messaging, and creative updates as necessary.
• Assist in validating and reviewing campaigns for accuracy.
• Provide pre- and post-launch list counts and reporting as needed.
• Assist in compiling performance reporting.
• Manage report execution and distribution.
• Provide insights and recommendations on all parts of the business as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Data Management, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, a related field or equivalent with strong aptitude and relevant experience.
• Knowledge of online marketing methods, customer reengagement and acquisition skills, and overall CRM best practices.
• Experience in the Sports Betting and Online Casinos sector.
• Experience in data analysis, reporting, market research, segmentation.
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Basic knowledge of business intelligence tools. Looker is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, visual, and presentation.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (written & spoken).
• Love for detail.
Your application was submitted successfully.